HERE FOR YOU
Our customer service staff would be happy to provide you with any information you may require to make your time with us more dynamic and enjoyable.
Interested in finding out more about one of our stores?
Have questions about one of Quebec City’s many attractions?
You will find answers to all of your questions at the information kiosk in the central court, along with a full range of services and amenities, including:
At Place Ste-Foy, there are two comfortably appointed nursing and baby care lounges available to families, complete with a microwave, rocking chair and spare diapers and wipes. To use these facilities, press the intercom button and a customer service representative will grant you access.
- Stroller loans (single- or double-seat)
- Nursing lounge
- High chair and booster seat loans (food court)
- Wheelchair loans
- Walker loans
- Telephones for the hearing-impaired
- Place Ste-Foy directory
- Quebec City tourist guides and maps
- Brochures for tourist attractions in greater Quebec City
- Fax service
- Coat and parcel check
- Gift cards
- Free WI-FI throughout the shopping centre
FOR CAR DRIVERS:
- Charging stations for electric cars located in the Hochelaga car park
- Valet parking
- Multiple parking places
- Emergency car battery boost and door unlocking service
An exclusive drop-off point for Place Ste-Foy's customers is at your disposal to release or take possession of a Communauto self-service vehicle in the parking lot at the junction of Boulevard Laurier and Boulevard Robert-Bourassa.
Guests and employees of Place Ste-Foy can get there with an Auto-mobile vehicle that can be used by other users afterwards. An additional alternative to the personal car, which can be combined with public transportation, taxi or walking.
Take advantage of a $ 20 discount for all new Communauto Liberté or Économique subscriptions using the promotional code STEFOY.