Acclaimed as Quebec's fashion hub, Place Ste-Foy is home to over 135 boutiques and stores, many not found anywhere else in Quebec. Famous Canadian, American and European brands are available here including Simons, Birks, Sephora, Apple, Zara, Lacoste, Marc Cain, Banana Republic, lululemon athletica, Marciano, Michael Kors, Pandora, Aritzia and Signature Maurice Tanguay.
Located at the gateway to Quebec City among the many hotels and stores along Laurier Boulevard, Place Ste-Foy is near Métrobus Place Ste-Foy and has free parking for 3,000 vehicles. This constantly evolving property strives to ensure the outstanding experience and quality customers demand. Place Ste-Foy is pleased to welcome some 8,6 million shoppers every year.
PRINCIPAL RULES OF ENJOYMENT
In order to enhance your shopping experience and in consideration of other shoppers, please observe the following :
- Shoes and proper attire must be worn when on property.
- Proper behavior is required. No soliciting, canvassing or loitering please.
- Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior is not permitted.
- Bicycles, skateboard, rollerblades or other similar equipment may not be used within the facility.
- Only recognized service dogs, on a leash, as well as small dogs in a carrying bag or held under the arm are accepted.
- Smoking or use of electronic cigarettes is permitted in designated exterior areas only.
- The consumption of cannabis by any means (including smoking and vaping) is not permitted anywhere on the property, both inside and outdoors.
- Please be advised that surveillance equipment is on-site and activities may be monitored.
- To allow us to better serve our guests, Anonymous Video Analytics, traffic and device count technologies are used in this property. To ensure your privacy, such technologies are used to collect aggregated data and do not record or store images that identify individuals.
- Place Ste-Foy (including all components, parking facilities and exterior property) is privately owned.
- We hope that you enjoy your visit and thank you for your continued patronage.