Calling out Real Sandwich Artists in a Fast paced, multi-tasking environment needing positive attitudes and great team players! Customer service is a top priority, so energy and ability to work with the public is a must! Must be fluent in English. We can train anyone with the right mindset! We provide training, uniforms, free meal and more!
Apply Now and include your available shifts or come to fill out an application at the store.
The Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares product, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional guest service is a major component of this position. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
1. Team member exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
2. Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
3. Uses Point of Sale system,(cashier) to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
4. Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
5. Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
6. Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
7. Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
8. Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and Sanitize method of cleaning.
9. Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
10. Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
11. Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
12. Completes University of Subway® courses as directed.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience: No previous experience required.
Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register (cashier). Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Full Time/Part Time and Day Shift/Weekend Shift positions varies.
Wage :starting @ $15.50 and up
- Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm