Selling and Service Associate
The Selling and Service Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit in their identified area of business and supporting the overall store performance. The Associate is also responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience by keeping the store environment organized and ready for customers and by offering friendly efficient service.
Selling and Service Behaviors:
- Consistently greets customers and educates them on current promotions.
- Completes the markdown process timely, with accuracy, and according to company standards.
- Signs merchandise accurately according to the directives and current promotions.
- Efficiently and accurately processes sales transactions using the POS register system and adheres to checkout standards.
- Recommends, selects, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Assists customers in the fitting room to ensure proper sizing, color, fit, etc.
- Responds appropriately to customer questions, inquiries, and needs.
- Achieves individual and store goals for sales, customer acquisition, and loyalty
- Participates in the ongoing maintenance of the selling floor and fitting rooms, including re-sizing of fixtures, putting go-backs away, executing markdowns, and signing fixtures and windows where needed
- Participates in store programs and selling events.
- Engages customers and ensures stores daily, weekly and monthly goals are met with email capture and loyalty program participation.
- Maintains the proper display of goods in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards.
- Adheres to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekend, and holiday availability
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Experience in a retail, customer service, or sales environment
- Ability to work independently; ability to communicate effectively with customers; ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment; ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service, & customer acquisition standards
- Ability to work effectively using electronic clienteling system (M3) & POS register
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Good friday - April 19, 2019 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Easter - April 21, 2019 Closed
- Easter Monday - April 22, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- National Patriots Day - May 20, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- St-Jean-Baptiste - June 24, 2019 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 Closed
- Labor's Day - Sept. 2, 2019 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 Closed