We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our Team! We are looking for RETAIL MANAGER/SUPERVISOR
Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with a sense of style to interact with customers and meet their unique and personal shopping needs. We offer a competitive salary and benefits which clothing allowance. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
Your duties as Manager and Supervisor are the following:
· Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
· Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
· Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
· Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
· Maintains the stability, cleanliness, and functionality of the Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Ensure that everything is in order
· Minimum of 3-5 years of retail management experience;
· A genuine interest in fashion
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Strong merchandising and visual presentation skills;
· Excellent selling and customer service abilities;
· Proven people development skills and ability to assess talent;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Ability to delegate and follow up;
· Strong time management and priority setting skills.
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- St-Jean-Baptiste - June 24, 2020 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 Closed
- Labor's Day - Sept. 7, 2020 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 27, 2020 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 Closed