The ideal candidate will be a sales driven, team player with exceptional motivational skills. They will thrive in a multitasking environment and consistently look for ways to improve and grow their team. They naturally have a positive attitude, possess excellent communication skills and are skilled at building relationships with various management levels.
Previous senior-level, retail management experience a must, preferably 3-5 years. Ability to work flexible hours; days, evenings and weekends. A driven and ambitious, self-starter.
If you are looking to challenge yourself in a fast-paced, high-volume atmosphere with a strong, sales driven team please email us your resume and cover letter.
-Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you to everyone that applies. All resumes will be reviewed however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Pandora welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 27, 2020 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 Closed