The main objective of the Olsen Stylist position is to combine a true passion for fashion with a genuine love of exceptional customer service. The goal is to build strong relationships with customers creating loyalty to the Olsen Brand.
· Sell productively while meeting or exceeding the minimum sales per hour goal set as per company policy.
· Achieving company goals for UPT and ASPT.
· Converting returns, offers and other promotions into larger sales.
· Display a "customer comes first" attitude at all times.
· Build and maintain customer loyalty by sharing information regarding VIP and Exklusiv programs (following up with personalized phone calls as required), and achieving customer capture goals.
· Delivers a friendly and efficient cash wrap experience, processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently at the Point of Sale.
· Greet and acknowledge clients with a friendly and engaging attitude.
· Assess clients' needs by listening to their cues and recommending products that fit their personal style.
· Educate clients on product knowledge (fit, styling, trends and fabrication).
· Work collectively as a team to create a shopping experience that exceeds the client's expectation as outlined in the Olsen Selling program.
· Previous experience in a fashion retail or customer service related environment. (Wardrobe and clientele experience is a plus)
· Proven track record in achieving sales quotas.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrate a passion for customer service.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends.
Olsen offers a competitive base hourly rate along with a generous commission structure.
We will accommodate applicants and associates with disabilities in the recruitment, selection and assessment process as appropriate and as required by applicable law. Please call 800-268-1919 if you require an accommodation.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Good friday - April 15, 2022 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Easter - April 17, 2022 Closed
- Easter Monday - April 18, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm
- National Patriots Day - May 23, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm
- St-Jean-Baptiste - June 24, 2022 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2022 Closed
- Labor's Day - Sept. 5, 2022 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 10, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm