Act as an ambassador of the Nespresso brand in our Boutique. He/she is the main and privileged contact point with the customer with whom he/she is in direct contact.
· Responsibilities of the inventory clerk:
· Receive merchandise;
· Verify accuracy of incoming shipments;
· Ensure stock rotation following FIFO concept;
· Give good customer service.
· Experience in a similar role;
· Being comfortable in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment;
· Being versatile, autonomous, available, open to change and flexible;
· Health and Safety oriented;
· Strong interest in our product and in coffee in particular
Nespresso Canada, a division of Nestlé Canada!
Nespresso Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nespresso Canada will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Please note that only those candidates selected will be invited for an interview.
Visit www.nespresso.com to learn more about us.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Labor's Day - Sept. 2, 2019 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 Closed