- Ensure customer service.
- Ensure management of employees and in-store merchandising.
- Make deposits.
- Control internal theft and shoplifting theft.
SPECIFIC TASKS DESCRIPTION
- Deliver excellent customer service and make sure all customers are answered.
- Supervise new employees hiring and fill out relevant forms (hiring procedures).
- Ensure employees' training and plan their work schedule.
- Deal with complaints and complicated returns with a smile.
- Manage supplies and hardware so you never run out.
- Congratulate and warn employees regarding certain behaviours.
- Manage request forms (absence, vacation, illness, etc.)
- Manage merchandise displays according to display designers' instructions and arrange products so they are well represented.
- Label products according to current promotions by following the instructions of the head office.
- Participate in maintaining a neat presentation of the store and merchandise.
- Make the deposit every day and make sure it is balanced.
- Send invoices and deposit envelopes to the head office every week.
- Control employees' entrances and exits from the store and check employees' bags and handbags.
- Ensure a constant presence at the front of the store and control shoplifting theft with great vigilance.
- Plan schedules according to sales objectives (budget).
- Any other tasks related to the proper functioning of the company.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Secondary grade V or High school grade 12, and experience in management.
- Speak French and English
- Keep a neat, professional look.
- Excellent communication with managers, your supervisor, and company executives.
- Salary: to be determined
- Available on weekdays, including one weekend day, and two evenings per week.
- 2 days off at the discretion of the employer.
- No vacations during the month of August, the Holidays and Spring Break.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm