Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal serve our customers better.
Our Sales Associates don't just embrace the latest technology and content its part of who they are. We want people on our team who are excited about our products and services and want to share their knowledge and experience with others. At Fido, retail has an impact, and so can you.
We're looking for outgoing, approachable sales associates with a proven track record in sales to join our Fido store. You'll build and establish customer relationships, own the resolution of customer issues, and act as a Fido ambassador.
· Proven success in a sales role, ideally within telecommunications, technology or retail
· A sales professional with an ability to achieve individual sales targets
· A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and sales experience
· Tech savvy and eager to learn about technology and the telecom industry
· An ability to think outside of the box and work in a fast-paced retail sales role
· A proactive team player
· Additional languages are an asset
· An ability to work a varied and flexible schedule (for a part-time position: 20-30 hours per week, Monday Sunday)
Benefits for You
· Base hourly rate and competitive commission structure
· Flexible schedule
· Comprehensive health and dental plan for full time and part time employees
· Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
· Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
· A company committed to investing in and developing our own talent
· Employee recognition programs
· Overtime pay eligible
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We've been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we'll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
· Simplify and innovate
· Take ownership of the what and the how
· Equip people to succeed
· Execute with discipline and pride
· Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Why Rogers? Because we believe the best is yet to come.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at [email protected] to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 Closed
- Labor's Day - Sept. 2, 2019 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 Closed