The sales Asdociate is responsible for ensuring that all ECCO Retail customers receive World Class Customer Service, for driving sales towards achieving or exceeding established store goals, for working to minimize loss prevention and to assist management in all non-selling tasks that play a critical role in the overall operational success for the store.
Core Competencies and Role Responsibilities:
- RESULTS DRIVEN / ENERGY LEVEL ON THE FLOOR - Drive sales and manage the overall team selling effort in the store to meet or exceed sales goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of store and individual goals on a daily basis.
- Work as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the store.
- Follow 6 steps of selling and customer service outlined in the Brand Ambassador Program.
- Educate customers through product knowledge. Explain features, advantages, and benefits of shoes to help assist them with informed buying decisions.
- OPERATIONS Help manage the total operations of the store. This includes stock control and management, shipping and receiving, product replenishment and management, store cleanliness, store maintenance and upkeep, store supplies upkeep and management and ensuring that store physical inventory shortage results are at or below company standards
- Help to maintain the visual merchandising strategies for the store to create a store environment that provides our customer with a positive shopping experience. Maintain general housekeeping on a daily basis.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Champion of Excellent Customer Service
- Process transactions at the cash register, maintain sales ledgers and make customer refunds and exchanges.
- Adhere to scheduling guidelines, dress code, etc. as outlined in the employee handbook and operations manual.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate the features and benefits of our brand and products to customers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including evenings and weekends.
Part-time hours: 15 hours per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work remotely: No
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Good friday - April 15, 2022 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Easter - April 17, 2022 Closed
- Easter Monday - April 18, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm
- National Patriots Day - May 23, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm
- St-Jean-Baptiste - June 24, 2022 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2022 Closed
- Labor's Day - Sept. 5, 2022 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 10, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm