Is is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment.The ideal candidate is a business-minded trendsetter who understands today's ever-changing fashion landscape.
- Love of Fashion/Fashion Forward- A passion for the brand and a wide knowledge of current fashion trends
- Candidates must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends and holidays
- Great customer service skills
- Applicants must be self-motivated, outgoing & responsible individuals with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be able to multi task, prioritize between marketing/merchandising duties and customer service is key
- Must wear current in-season product
- Support the Store Manager in all tasks necessary to the efficient operation of the store.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers in order to maximize sales and customer service, so as to promote the company's image of quality and professionalism.
- Reports directly to the Store Manager and works closely with the District Manager.
- Represents an integral part of the store team and through his/her participation creates a healthy and pleasant atmosphere, in which employees are motivated to achieve company goals and surpass their personal sales goals.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Supports the Store Manager in the supervision of Sales Associates and all other employees essential to the efficient operation of the store.
- Maximises personal and store sales by providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.- Ensures that all employees comply with company policies, practices and procedures.
- Supports Store Manager in ensuring the store operates within its predetermined budget (i.e. salary, inventory, expenses, etc.)
- Ensures that all personnel practice professional salesmanship according to company policies and procedures, in order to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Adheres to and enforces loss prevention and security policies, credit policies and procedures, i.e. credit cards, check approvals, employee purchases, deposit logs, return and exchange policies.
- Ensures that all merchandise is properly ticketed and attractively displayed.
- Designates and coaches ROS (responsible of section) to assure proper merchandizing and ticketing in all areas of the store.
- Communicates stock replenishment needs to Store Manager.
-Assists in training Sales Associates in product knowledge, visual presentation, sales techniques and administration.
- Supports the Store Manager in all essential duties necessary for the efficient operation of the store.
- Enforces and complies with all store/company policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM TASKS)
Related work experience: Six months of selling experience (retail or service industry)
Physical requirements: Able to bend, climb ladders, lift and move boxes up to 35 lb
Other qualifications: Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate people in order to achieve sales objectives. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Service oriented. Fashion oriented. Willing to work retail hours.
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Good friday - April 15, 2022 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Easter - April 17, 2022 Closed
- Easter Monday - April 18, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm
- National Patriots Day - May 23, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm
- St-Jean-Baptiste - June 24, 2022 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2022 Closed
- Labor's Day - Sept. 5, 2022 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 10, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm