WE'RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let's connect. Discover what it's like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company's magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.
Ask anyone who works here what they love about their job, and one of the first things they'll say is "the people". We're not tooting our own horn here: what makes our culture unique is a shared admiration for innovation, excellence, a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, diversity, empathy, friendliness, and an insatiable curiosity.
As Store Manager, you are an integral part of ALDO's image and the incarnation of our values; Love, Integrity and Respect.
You love the product. You literally live for fashion and are passionate about footwear and accessories. You also love working with people. Customers and team members are dazzled by your outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
You take integrity to another level. You use your own experience to give advice to customers and are devoted to provide an exceptional shopping experience to everybody entering your store.
You are a born leader. You are dedicated, hard-working and willing to do anything in your power to help the associates reach their full potential. You treat them with respect and loyalty and are an inspiration for them on a daily basis.
In other words, as the Store Manager you are proud of your store and are involved in every detail to make it a success!
This description spoke to you? If you think you have what it takes, come and join us at ALDO Group and Be part of something great.
- Recruiting and developing a sales team
- Managing inventory and loss prevention
- Controlling operating costs
- Strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
- Providing total customer service
- Job Requirements
- Retail management position (minimum 2 years)
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Effective training skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Labor's Day - Sept. 5, 2022 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 10, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2022 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 25, 2022 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2022 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2022 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2022 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2022 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2023 Closed