Hours & Directions
In light of the latest developments and directives issued by the government of Québec, Place Ste-Foy will be closed to the public, as of midnight March 22, 2020 until May 1st, 2020.
Essential services maintained
At Place Ste-Foy, Métro, RBC and Brunet will remain open and will be accessible to the public. Métro is accessible by entrances 6 & 7. RBC is accessible by entrance 3. Brunet is accessible by entrance 7. We invite you to check opening and closing hours with tenants directly who are providing essential services, as hours of operation may be reduced.
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Good friday - April 10, 2020 Closed
- Easter - April 12, 2020 Closed
- Easter Monday - April 13, 2020 Closed
- National Patriots Day - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- St-Jean-Baptiste - June 24, 2020 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 Closed
- Labor's Day - Sept. 7, 2020 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 27, 2020 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 Closed
Guest Services opening hours
Open from 9h to 18h from Monday to Wednesday
Open from 9h to 21h on Thursdays and Fridays
Open from 9am to 5pm on Saturdays
Open from 10am to 5pm on Sundays
Via highways 540, 73 and 740.
We have multiple parking spots available for you.
By public transit
Société de transport de Lévis
229, Saint-Omer Street
Lévis (Québec) G6V 6N4
Phone: (418) 837-2401
This company serves users from St-Nicolas, St-Rédempteur, St-Étienne, Breakeyville et St-Lambert (from South shore to North shore)
Circuits to Place Ste-Foy are 7, 13, 800 and 801.