Hours & Directions
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Good friday - April 19, 2019 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Easter - April 21, 2019 Closed
- Easter Monday - April 22, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- National Patriots Day - May 20, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- St-Jean-Baptiste - June 24, 2019 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 Closed
- Labor's Day - Sept. 2, 2019 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 Closed
By personal car or taxi, by bus, by bike or even by foot, Place Ste-Foy is easy to get to.
Via highways 540, 73 and 740.
We have multiple parking spots available for you.
BY PUBLIC TRANSIT:
Société de transport de Lévis
229, Saint-Omer Street
Lévis (Québec) G6V 6N4
Phone: (418) 837-2401
This company serves users from St-Nicolas, St-Rédempteur, St-Étienne, Breakeyville et St-Lambert (from South shore to North shore)
Circuits to Place Ste-Foy are 7, 13, 800 and 801.