Hours & Directions
After weeks of closure to help contain the propagation of COVID-19 and in light of the latest directives issued by the government of Québec, Place Ste-Foy resumes operations with open hours from:
Monday through Wednesday : 10 am to 6 pm
Thursday and Friday : 10 am to 9 pm
Saturday : 9 am to 5 pm
Sunday : 10 am to 5 pm
Note: Some store hours may vary. For details regarding specific store hours, please contact the retailer directly.
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 27, 2020 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 Closed
Guest Services opening hours
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday to Wednesday,
10 a.m. to 9 p.m. from Thursday to Friday,
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays.
Via highways 540, 73 and 740.
We have multiple parking spots available for you.
By public transit
Société de transport de Lévis
229, Saint-Omer Street
Lévis (Québec) G6V 6N4
Phone: (418) 837-2401
This company serves users from St-Nicolas, St-Rédempteur, St-Étienne, Breakeyville et St-Lambert (from South shore to North shore)
Circuits to Place Ste-Foy are 7, 13, 800 and 801.