Our customer service staff would be happy to provide you with any information you may require to make your time with us more dynamic and enjoyable.
Interested in finding out more about one of our stores?
Have questions about one of Quebec City’s many attractions?
You will find answers to all of your questions at the information kiosk in the central court, along with a full range of services and amenities, including:
- Stroller loans (single- or double-seat)
- Wheelchair loans
- Walker loans
- Place Ste-Foy directory
- Quebec City tourist guides and maps
- Brochures for tourist attractions in greater Quebec City
- Fax service
- Coat and parcel check
- Emergency car battery boost and door unlocking service
- Nursing lounge
- High chair and booster seat loans (food court)
- Gift cards
- Valet parking at Christmas time
- Telephones for the hearing-impaired
- Charging stations for electric cars located in the Hochelaga car park